Orleans Snow Blowing Service
Snow-Care Works is a family-owned and -operated business that provides snow blowing and snow removal services to residents of Orleans. Snow-Care Works offers a variety of packages including seasonal contracts, on-demand/emergency clearings, vacation/holiday clearings and other customized services. Read More>>>
At Snow-Care Works, we aspire to provide the absolute best snow removal services to each and every one of our customers. Our team is trained to go above and beyond the scope of the contract in order to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We intentionally keep our residential snow blowing customer list small so that we can consistently provide dependable, high-quality snow removal service.
We have limited spaces available for seasonal snow blowing contracts. Sign up early to join our growing list of satisfied customers. We also offer one time snow removal service “on-demand” to accommodate home owners that don’t have a seasonal snow removal contract but would like a one-time snow clearing.
What’s New this Season?
- Two Brand new 2017 Kubota L6060 tractors with float-behind snowblowers. These are top-of-the-line lightweight tractors that will help serve you better.
- Two Service Package Options to better serve your needs
- The “Basic” package is a Tractor only service. Tractor only service covers the entire driveway where the tractor is able to reach. This option is great for those who don’t mind a little shovelling of their front entrance area and in front of the garage door.
- The “Works” package is a full service option. This will cover not only the tractor service but a team of shovelers will be sent to clear in front of your garage door and your main entrance area.
- CALL BACK SERVICE – Seasonal clients of Snow-Care Works now have the option to call us back within 24 hours of the storm for touch ups or additional clearing once the driveway is clear of cars.
- We now accept online payments through Paypal
WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS SAY?
Updates & Weather
Snow Care Works regularly updates our social media feeds so you always know in advance when we are coming out. During active storms we constantly monitor and encourage you to contact us through Twitter or Facebook for concerns or suggestions to leave our phone lines available for emergencies. You may also text in to our main line at 613-728-4141. We are striving to open up the communication and make it easy for everyone to get in touch with us and get the answers you need fast!
We are constantly monitoring these weather services, check them out: